Fire is one of the most destructive forces of nature. And, it’s not just the fire that damages your home. The smoke causes both unsightly stains and noxious odors that permeate well beyond the burnt areas of your home. On top of that, fire fighters have used a massive amount of water to extinguish the fire. While necessary, this further creates issues to the restoration of your home, including the possibility of mold. Mold can develop in as little as 24 to 48 hours, and can pose serious health risks for you and your family if left untreated.
Working with your insurance company can be a headache to say the least. We can be there when you meet with your adjuster to help assess and mitigate the damage to ensure you receive the full value you are entitled to with your policy.
Pro-Craft General Contractors are masters of repair of damage post fire. Not only do we remove burnt areas, replace them, and rebuild any areas as necessary, we work with you to provide you the layout of your home you desire when practical. We also help you with the décor of areas that need to be restored.
Further, we go beyond just fire damage, and treat smoke damage. We clean the stains and restore the smell to that of a new home.
Water, also is removed. Areas beyond repair are removed and rebuilt. Any areas where mold growth have started are removed and the area treated to prevent regrowth. Call Pro-Craft General Contractors for full-service fire restoration from fire, to smoke, to water and even mold remediation. You’ll know your home is in great hands with us!
- Insurance Consultation:
- We assist in assessment and mitigation with your insurance company to ensure you receive all that you are entitled per your policy.
- Fire Damage:
- Tear out any fire damaged parts of building, replace and reconstruct better than new.
- Smoke Damage:
- Remove unsightly smoke stains and make your premises smell as good as new.
- Water Damage:
- Remove water, and remove and repair any damage that could lead to mold if left untreated.
- Mold Damage and Remediation:
- We remove the mold, and then treat the involved areas so mold does not return.